An enormous THANK YOU goes out to Dr. Angela Kowitz Orobko from “akissofbliss” at akissofbliss.wordpress.com for nominating me for the “Very Inspiring Blogger Award. I am very appreciative for “akissofbliss” and the steady flow of positive messages! The blog “akissofbliss” has been awarded with multiple blogging awards! Please stop by “akissofbliss” for a daily dose of encouragement and inspiration!
Here are seven things about me.
- My wife and kids are the most important things in my life.
- I am an occupational therapist by trade and I enjoy supporting the needs of students that receive special education services.
- I have created a program that uses full body movements to teach handwriting skills to Kindergarten students.
- I love to surf every weekend I can.
- When I can’t surf, I like to mountain bike.
- I appreciate a good cup of coffee!
- I live in San Diego California.
My seven nominations for Very Inspiring Blogger Are…..
- http://jayrando.wordpress.com/ – Jay offers good advice. Thank you Jay for your comments and support.
- http://goss-coaching.com/ – Great personal coaching advice!
- http://saymberblondi.wordpress.com/ – Honest, passionate and encouraging posts!
- http://emilybryantphd.com/ – “The Counselor Muses” – Good advice based on sound clinical experience.
- http://raisondetre2012.wordpress.com – Giving all readers a “reason to live”
- http://leadingwithtrust.com/ – Very well written leadership blog.
- http://writingyourdestiny.com/ – Another blogger with the mission to bring joy to the world.
Rules for the “Very Inspiring Blogger Award”:
1.Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Pass the award to 7 nominees
I admit that it was challenging to keep the list at seven. There are many blogs that I follow that are deserving of awards! Some already have received awards.
I want to thank the entire blogging community and to everyone who has visited “Influence Versus Control”.
All the best,